Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SOLD: ABEKA Bible Flash-a-Cards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LoCamFam
User

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: SOLD: ABEKA Bible Flash-a-Cards Reply with quote

I REALLY need to sell these...out of storage space! PLEASE make offer!

Hello,

I have the following ABEKA Flash-A-Cards:

Life of David 1,2 & 3
Life of Samuel
Elijah
Elisha
Daniel
Esther
Ezra/Nehemiah

I would really like to sell these quickly, so please, make me an offer!

Thank You,

Linda

P.S. The Konos Volume 1 has been sold, but I still have the vinyl wall timeline and character sets for volumes 1 & 2 available.

Last edited by LoCamFam on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:15 am; edited 3 times in total
KayBelcik
User

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Bible flash cards Reply with quote

Linda

Have no idea how much they are worth...please let me know what you think is fair Very Happy
LoCamFam
User

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject: FS: KONOS Volume 1 and ABEKA Bible Flash-a-Cards Reply with quote

The KONOS Volume 1 is the older 1989 version. The updated version retails for $99, so I think that $15 to $20 for the older one is reasonable. (I think the only changes to the updated versions are the book lists, but I have had no problem using the old booklist that is in this version.) By the way, I also have a brand new KONOS timeline wall chart and the timeline characters for volume 1 and 2 if you are interested.

As far as the Abeka Bible cards, each pack retails from between $13 to $20. I am asking $6 each or $45 for all 9 sets. I also have the Third Grade Bible Curriculum/Lesson Plans for $5.

Keep in mind that I am open for offers, so please don't hesitate to make one! I would love to see these items go to good use instead of sitting here! All items are in great condition from a non-smoking home. I ship media mail because of the reasonable price, so shipping would be additional.

Please feel free to contact me with any other questions. Thank you for your interest. Very Happy

Sincerely,

Linda
LoCamFam
User

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All items listed above are still available. Offers welcomed!
swtonscrappn
User

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im checking to see if you still have the KONOS curriculum Volume one for sale. Also, just to make sure, it is the very thick yellow one with the window on the cover, correct?
LoCamFam
User

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: KONOS Reply with quote

Hello,

Yes, the Konos Volume 1 is the one with the yellow cover and is still available.

Thank You,
Linda
swtonscrappn
User

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What price would you asking and what payment methods will you accept?
LoCamFam
User

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: KONOS Reply with quote

Does $15 plus shipping sound okay? I usually ship media mail, so it doesn't cost very much. I would be happy to ship it to you and then you can mail me a check when you receive it. Let me know if this sounds acceptable to you. I look forward to your reply.
swtonscrappn
User

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sounds fabulous! I just emailed you my address through the forums private mail box. If you need to contact me, my email is ddovers @ msn.com

Thanks so much,

Jen
LoCamFam
User

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: KONOS Reply with quote

Hi Jen,

I sent you an email at the addrss you provided.

Thanks,
Linda
LoCamFam
User

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KONOS Volume 1 has been sold, but I still have the wall timeline and character sets for volumes 1 & 2 available. Make an offer!
LoCamFam
User

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: MAKE AN OFFER! Reply with quote

I really need to sell these...out of storage space. PLEASE make an offer!
Sandra Roberts
User

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you still have any of the abeka flash card series available to sell?
leahcdion
User

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:04 pm    Post subject: Timeline Characteres Available? Reply with quote

Are the Konos Timeline Characters still available? Can you describe these? Are they in color? Condition? Thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: