Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Homeschoolers in Madrid, Spain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Homeschooling Overseas / Military Homeschooling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emmis
User

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:29 am    Post subject: Homeschoolers in Madrid, Spain Reply with quote

I think this topic has been discussed before, but just wanted to get in touch with any other homeschoolers that are in Madrid.

I know homeschooling in Spain is in a bit of a legal vacuum, but we are only here for 18 months, and as our school options are very limited, we are seriously thinking about homeschooling.

I would, however, love to meet some other parents doing the same thing, just to have contact and connections!!

Hope to hear from someone soon!
xinspiringangelx
User

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:36 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

How are you getting on in Spain? we are selling up our house in UK and moving to Spain with our 3 children, we also plan on homeschooling (at least for a while)
kikou71
User

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
We would be glad to meet other families who are homeschooling in Madrid too.
In fact, we are a French homeschooling family who chose to do so for the same reason as you mentioned (we should stay here a little more than a year).
Although we are not native English speakers, I can reasonably deal with English and would be glad to meet any families that are doing the same thing Smile)

Feel free to send a PM Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Homeschooling Overseas / Military Homeschooling All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: