Writing, Latin Online Tutorials 2013

The one place in the forum where you can freely advertise your local events, services, commercial products, etc. Let others see what you have to offer!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

ajeclizm
User

Writing, Latin Online Tutorials 2013

Postby ajeclizm » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:17 am

I will be teaching a couple full-year courses online beginning in September 2013.

The first class will be a Lost Tools of Writing tutorial, which is open to high school students looking for guidance in writing persuasive and comparative essays. This class is perfect for those who are preparing for the SAT exam.

The second class is a Latin Intensive course for complete beginners who are beginning the study of Latin a bit later in their schooling. This class will cover an entire year of college-level Latin and take students through a complete Latin grammar. By the end of the course, the student will be able to commence the reading of original Latin texts. This course is geared towards mature high school students and adults who wish to learn Latin for their own benefit or to teach their own children.

Please visit my website at www.coramdeotutorials.com for more information, or feel free to send me a message or reply to this post!
-Jessica

Homeschooled from 4th to 12th grade.
BA in Classics and Music
MA in Biblical Languages
PhD (in progress) in Classics

Return to “Local Events, Services, Commercial Products”