Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Share pictures of your homeschool room!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> A Day at Our House
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kennys_mommy
User

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:44 am    Post subject: Share pictures of your homeschool room! Reply with quote

I posted this elsewhere but here is a picture of our homeschool classroom!

My husband is a computer nerd and set us up with a virtual blackboard that runs on a dual monitor system from my laptop. So I can sit here and keep track of him, keep up on bills and emails while he's watching intently and if he needs something on the blackboard, I can put it up on the other monitor. I thought it was going to be a big hassle and I fought it to begin with. I had to do some photoshop work with the scanned images - but that's what I did before I was a homeschool mom. Worked in graphic design - it wasn't all that hard.

We lucked out, when we moved this summer, our landlord hadn't finished the house quite yet and asked us what we wanted, a spare room or a garage... we jumped on the spare room so we could have a dedicated school room. We've partitioned it off since it's so long and part of it is storage also.

I thought more people might want to share pictures of their classrooms! I'd love to see them.
twinmom2
User

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks awesome!
lifesaride
User

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:33 pm    Post subject: I love the *blackboard*... Reply with quote

I'm all ways looking for somewhere to put the blackboard or dry erase board... I like the monitor idea... Smile
seraulu1
User

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:38 am    Post subject: ''liar hater'' Reply with quote

Smile Smile Smile ,

It's nice look awesome but why you say you want to looking for somewhere to put the blackboard or dry erase board? Wink
but the classroom is very nice,and thanks again for that comment,i am so sorry for my bad English hope you understand it,thanks again!
how to hypnotize people
TwilightMama3
User

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is our school room. We actually only do school in here. It works for us.

This is a shot of the workstations.

This is my desk and the whiteboard etc..

This is the daily calendar that the kids change and a small chalkboard for my toddler to doodle on while we work.

[/img]
lambslegacy
User

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:11 am    Post subject: The Lambsburg Legacy Academy Reply with quote

I was just looking at everyones great pics of their school rooms.Good Job
Reiitaia
User

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's neat. I never had anything like that when I was younger.
melisadavis21
User

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are impressive. I'm trying to set something up like this for my son who is 6, but I have a 2 and 4 year old as well so it's somewhat difficult.
konvict
User

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like all these Wonderful sets of pictures and specially the classroom looking perfect these photos reminds me my childhood memories and i love to watch them again and again .
HomeschoolMama256
User

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the photos! They give me great ideas on how to rearrange our classroom!

Just a helpful thought for other homeschooling parents, I found some awesome great storage shelves.

I believe the company was Sensory Edge. If you google it I'm sure you'll find it!

They have perfect children size chairs too!
Jargon
User

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that looks amazing. I wish I had a room like that when I was young. Keep up the great job. And that TV board look pretty neat.
elliemaejune
User

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LolaDartm wrote:
It is my first time i have seen home school classrooms like that. While watching the photos, i got a question: What do motivated you to become a home school mom? Did you enjoy that? I truly believe you are a very talented and devoted mom..

You stated in another post that you are not a homeschooler. Are you thinking about it? Just wondering why you're visiting a homeschooling forum.
Caretaker of 2 dear kitties, 1 French bulldog, 1 dachsund, and 3 budgies
gandalf.hudlow
User

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its more of a homeschool dumping ground, he tends to use the whole house and property Laughing
Alice Mayer
User

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! The pics are pretty nice! That reminds me my childhood! Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> A Day at Our House All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: