Supplemental income ideas for new homeschool mom

Share everyday things like field trips, homeschooling experiences, or just anything that doesn't seem to belong elsewhere!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Theodore

Postby Theodore » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:42 am

sjp00036
User

working and homeschooling possibility :)

Postby sjp00036 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:13 pm

I am a homeschooling mom and feel incredibly blessed to have found the perfect fit for me to able to gain extra income and homeschool my boys. I am an independent consultant for Thirty-one gifts. it is a direct sales company specializing in personalized totes, bags, purses, accessories, etc. I love the products because they make organizing easy, which really helps me with homeschooling. But I Love the company for their faith based promise and what they stand for. The start up is easy, inexpensive and allows for a flexible schedule. I earn about $200-500 extra a month and I love it. This could be a possibility for some of you looking for a way to earn extra cash, free products and new friendships :)
Feel free to contact me if you'd like more info. God Bless!
www.mythirtyone.com/shannonpollard

localhoma
User

Homeschooling and Working from home

Postby localhoma » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:41 pm

I have been homeschooling my 6 children (2 are grown now) for sixteen years. I have found a few ways to earn an extra income while homeschooling my children.

Not only did my husband and I start an Internet Marketing company http://www.localhoma.com , but I have found Arise Virtual Solutions to be a great opportunity. I have partnered with Zesa-Inc as I have a deep desire in my heart to share this opportunity with other homeschooling parents, and we are looking to reach out to other homeschooling parents wanting to earn an extra income. This is a great way to have a part-time or full-time position, or to supplement your spouse’s income from your home.

Please feel free to email me at joan@zesainc.com, and you can visit our website at www.zesainc.com. I would love to answer any question you might have.

Jakemc12
User

Money is out there for homeschool parents!

Postby Jakemc12 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:16 pm

Jake McDaniel

Return to “Homeschool Parents / Off-Topic”