Kids Day at the Barn

The one place in the forum where you can freely advertise your local events, services, commercial products, etc. Let others see what you have to offer!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

finfig
User

Kids Day at the Barn

Postby finfig » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:12 am

I wanted to invite everyone to our Kids Day at the Barn on Nov. 19th, 2011.
It's a wonderful opportunity for your children to be up close and personal with horses/ponies. We run this like a carnival by selling tickets for horse/pony rides, hay rides, feeding pot belly pigs, brushing a horse, lot of crafts including decorating a horse shoe you keep. We have lots of other games for the children to enjoy. Door prizes will be given away include free riding lessons!
Come enjoy our beautiful new barn and find out more about our 4-H program and riding lessons. Meet the horses we use for our lessons program too:)
We're located in Caseyville off of Old Collinsville Rd. Our address is
901 Grand Paradise Ln. Caseyville, Il. Phone # is 618-345-3015
More information on our web site at www.GrandParadiseRanch.com

Hope to meet some of you there, Connie

Theodore

Postby Theodore » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:35 pm

I don't see any information on the web site, and the event is not marked on the calendar. The most important question is of course whether this is free or whether you have to pay to attend?

finfig
User

Postby finfig » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:46 pm

I'm sorry, it showed up on the web site when I checked:( We run it as a carnival, you buy tickets to do the different events. Six tickets for five dollars and so on. The more tickets you buy the more free tickets you get. It's very reasonable.
We also have a "black unicorn" that you can have your picture done with:)
We do this as a barn fundraiser and a 4-H fundraiser.
All of the food is also very reasonable too. We just have to have the hold harmless signed before entering the barn.

Return to “Local Events, Services, Commercial Products”