Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

student with research question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Curriculum Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Washburn
User

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject: student with research question Reply with quote

Hello,

I am doing research for a business class I am taking and hoped I might ask a couple questions about home schooling.

Do you feel there is a need for more advanced instructional help than is currently available for subjects like: Physics, Calculus, Biology, Chemistry, etc?

If so, what level of help would you see a need for?

a) Live, fully interactive classes with 2 way video conferencing?
b) Live, one-way video feed with “chat” capabilities for students to interact.
c) On demand download of classes with email for questions.
All these classes would include demonstrations, experiments etc. where possible as well as some do it yourself project where feasible.

Are you aware of services like this available?
If so, can you tell me what they are?
Do you have any idea what they cost?

Can you tell me what you feel would be a reasonable price for the options above: a, b and c?

What subjects do you feel are needed?

Any other comments or suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated.

If you want to email me directly you can at david.washburn (at) gmail.com

Thank you!
David
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Curriculum Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: