Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS/TRADE: Hooked on Math

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
meggiemom
User

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: FS/TRADE: Hooked on Math Reply with quote

Hooked on Math, Master the facts

$60 via paypal or I will consider a trade.

I don't have anything specific in mind but would be interested in Little Golden Book Anthologies (the hardback dictionary size volumes), science equipment, science books appropriate for upper elementary, books appropriate for girls in 3rd and 5th grades, American Girl series, any Magic Tree House books (after #30 only)....if you have something different to offer as a trade let me know.

Hooked on Math, Master the Facts is a four part program designed to sequentially progress the student from basic addition to long division. Includes all the flash cards, all the cassette tapes, all the games, all the books, all the stickers, the
reward chart, etc.

Nothing is missing, never used. I didn't even open parts 2-4. I
opened level 1 and realized my girls are too old for it. This is a
great set for kids 5-8, even younger if you are so inclined.

I am asking $60 paypal. SHIPPING IS FREE TO ALL US/US MILITARY/CANADIAN ADDRESSES!!!
Shipping to other areas will be the actual rate based on real weight.

I can send a pic if you would like!

Email me if you are interested, itszen4me @ gmail . com

Thanks!
meg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: