Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pro-life vs Pro-choice
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Religious Discussion / Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lauzii09
User

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To post such a subject is bound to cause disagreements and such. I think it was rather silly to post such a subject. And anyway seeing as this was posted on religion.. what has religion got to do with home schooling? its a bit daft. I thought this was a home schooling site not a religious one Confused
4given
User

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lauzii09 wrote:
To post such a subject is bound to cause disagreements and such. I think it was rather silly to post such a subject. And anyway seeing as this was posted on religion.. what has religion got to do with home schooling? its a bit daft. I thought this was a home schooling site not a religious one Confused

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but you may consider NOT entering the religious topics forum if you have such an issue with it. Because a subject may cause debate, does not make it silly. This forum is for religious discussions and DEBATE. And, some homeschoolers do religious studies as part of their curriculum. Hey... I went to a public university and took a course called, "Women and Religion." Would you like to inform them that it has nothing to do with a college education?
Lauzii09
User

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have an issue with there being a religious part on this site.. i meant is there really any need for there to be a subject posted on pro life or pro choice, If this is meant to be a home schooling site, what has that got to do with it? Confused
4given
User

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lauzii09 wrote:
I don't have an issue with there being a religious part on this site.. i meant is there really any need for there to be a subject posted on pro life or pro choice, If this is meant to be a home schooling site, what has that got to do with it? Confused

Someone felt the need to post it. And, many folks felt the need to post their opinions on it. So much so, that it has filled many pages.

The OP may have nothing to do with HSing, but it apparently has something to do with HSers.

So what's your REAL beef? Of all the supposed "off-topic" subjects in these forums... you took issue with this one?

Why do you feel the need to state that there is no need for this subject?
Lily
User

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lauzii09 wrote:

I was surprised to see this thread still kicking. Lauzii09, go back and read the first post. Notice that it was split off from another post because the conversation took a different turn. Notice, too, the date of almost 2 years ago. Then read your statements.

Your problem is what, exactly?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Religious Discussion / Topics All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: