FS: Abeka, Saxon, Apologia, TLP, CLP mostly high school

Are your children done using their curriculum? Trade it to someone else!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

allpalz
User

FS: Abeka, Saxon, Apologia, TLP, CLP mostly high school

Postby allpalz » Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:41 pm

I have a long list of books I'm selling.

These books all come from a smoke-free, pet-free home. You can email me directly at: allpalz@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking!

I prefer Paypal (can only accept funds from existing balance or verified funds from bank account, NO credit/debit card paypal). I will also accept a personal check (will hold shipping until check clears), or a USPS money order.

ABEKA:

**FOR SALE: Abeka 9th grade World Geography in Christian Perspective, Current, 5 book set, $50 plus postage

These books are used but in excellent condition with NO markings or highlighting and come from a smoke-free, pet-free home.

This 5 book set includes:

Student Text

Teacher Guide which contains answers to all Section Reviews and Chapter Reviews from the Student text plus Teacher Notes, and other helpful info.

Tests/Quizzes

Test/Quiz Answer Key

Map Studies Teacher Key

I ship to US only via media mail unless you want to pay extra for priority. Media Mail postage with insurance is $4.38. If you want to add delivery confirmation, it's an additional $.60, but that's up to you.

**FOR SALE: Current, Abeka American Government in Christian Perspective Student Text, Teacher Guide, and Test/Quiz Key, $15 plus postage

This current, set of 3, Abeka books is used and includes:

American Government in Christian Perspective Student Text
Condition: Softcover book with some highlighting and marking in the text by previous student, cover has average wear with corners taped. The binding is in good condition and there are no missing or torn pages.

American Government in Christian Perspective Teacher Guide contains all the answers to the Section and Chapter Reviews from the Student Text. Also contains Teacher Notes and a Suggested Daily Pacing plan.
Condition: Spiral bound book in excellent condition with NO markings or highlighting

American Government in Christian Perspective Test/Quiz Key contains all test and quiz answers.
Condition: softcover book in excellent condition with NO markings or highlighting

I ship to US only via media mail unless you want to pay extra for priority. Media Mail postage with insurance is $4.50. If you want delivery confirmation, the cost will be an additional $.60.

**FOR SALE: Current, Abeka Joshua and Judges Student Study Outline and Test/Quiz Key, $8 plus shipping

This is a set of 2 books in excellent condition.

I ship to US only via media mail unless you want to pay extra for priority. Media Mail postage with insurance is $3.50. If you want to add delivery confirmation, it's an additional $.60, but that's up to you.

**For Sale: Abeka Introduction to English Literature student text and Teacher's Manual, $10.00 plus shipping.

These books are NOT the current editions, but they DO go together as a set.

The student text was printed in 1996 and is in very good condition with no markings or torn pages. The binding is in very good condition.

The Teacher's Manual, which is put out by CLP, has a small tear on the bottom of the cover page, but otherwise is in very good condition and contains the answers to all the questions in the text.

These are excellent books.

Media Mail postage with insurance is $4.00. If you want to add delivery confirmation, it's an additional $.60, but that's up to you.

FOR SALE: Abeka Consumer Math 4 book set, $25 plus postage

These are NOT current editions, but they DO go together and they are in good condition.

This 4 book set include:

Consumer Math Student Text
Consumer Math Skills & Review Exercises
Consumer Math Teacher's Edition Skills & Review Exercises
Student Test and Quiz Booklet

I ship to US only via media mail unless you want to pay extra for priority. Media Mail postage with insurance is $5.35. If you want to add delivery confirmation, it's an additional $.60, but that's up to you.

**FOR SALE: Abeka Algebra II, Set of 4 books, $25 plus postage

Set includes:

Student Text
Text Solutions Key
Test Key
Solution Key to Quizzes and Tests

These books are NOT the current editions, but they DO go together and are all in good condition.

I ship to US only via media mail unless you want to pay extra for priority. Media Mail postage with insurance is $5.35. If you want to add delivery confirmation, it's an additional $.60, but that's up to you.

**FOR SALE: Abeka Language C Teachers Edition, copyright 1990, printed 2000, #14702011 in excellent condition.

Abeka Language C Teacher Test Key, copyright 1990, printed 1999, #14729010 in excellent condition. I'm asking $15 ppd for both Language books.

**FOR SALE: Spelling & Vocabulary 6 Teacher Edition, copyright 1991, printed 2000, #15059011 in excellent condition.

Spelling & Vocabulary 6 Test Bookley Teacher Key, copyright 1991, printed 1999, #26964009 in excellent condition. I'm asking $10 ppd for both Spelling books.

**FOR SALE: Arithmetic 6 Teacher Key, 2nd edition, copyright 1991, printed 2000, #23655012 in excellent condition.

Arithmetic 6 Speed Drills and Tests Teacher Key, 2nd edition, copyright 1991, printed 2000, # 23671011 in excellent condition. I'm asking $15 ppd for both Arithmetic books.

SAXON

**FOR SALE: Saxon 2nd edition Algebra 1 complete set, $35 plus shipping.

This is a 4 book set which includes:

Student Text, Solutions Manual, Test Forms, Answer Keys (test answers and problem set answers)

APOLOGIA:

FOR SALE: Exploring Creation Chemistry

This is the 1st edition Chemistry student text and the Solutions Manual, $50 ppd. shipped media mail with insurance.

TOTAL LANGUAGE PLUS

**FOR SALE: Total Language Plus Study Guides

I have two TLP study guides for sale for $15 each ppd or both for $28 ppd. I ordered these both new, but never used them.

Around the World in Eighty Days, $15 ppd (listed as Advanced Upper Grades)

The High King, $15 ppd (listed as Middle & Upper Grades)

MISC.:

FOR SALE: Castle by David Macaulay, $8 ppd

FOR SALE: Exploring Christian Literature by Christian Liberty Press, $7 ppd. This is the student text, student tests, and the answer keys for text and test questions.

FOR SALE: The Unit Study Idea Book by Valerie Bendt, $6 ppd

Thanks for looking! If you have any questions or you are interested in any of my books, please email me directly at: allpalz@yahoo.com

allpalz
User

Postby allpalz » Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:22 pm

This is an updated post of the books that I still have available for sale:

These books all come from a smoke-free, pet-free home. You can email me directly at: allpalz@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking!

I prefer Paypal (can only accept funds from existing balance or verified funds from bank account, NO credit/debit card paypal). I will also accept a personal check (will hold shipping until check clears), or a USPS money order.

ABEKA:

**FOR SALE: Abeka 9th grade World Geography in Christian Perspective, Current, 5 book set, $50 plus postage

These books are used but in excellent condition with NO markings or highlighting and come from a smoke-free, pet-free home.

This 5 book set includes:

Student Text

Teacher Guide which contains answers to all Section Reviews and Chapter Reviews from the Student text plus Teacher Notes, and other helpful info.

Tests/Quizzes

Test/Quiz Answer Key

Map Studies Teacher Key

I ship to US only via media mail unless you want to pay extra for priority. Media Mail postage with insurance is $4.38. If you want to add delivery confirmation, it's an additional $.60, but that's up to you.

**FOR SALE: Current, Abeka Joshua and Judges Student Study Outline and Test/Quiz Key, $8 plus shipping

This is a set of 2 books in excellent condition.

I ship to US only via media mail unless you want to pay extra for priority. Media Mail postage with insurance is $3.50. If you want to add delivery confirmation, it's an additional $.60, but that's up to you.

**For Sale: Abeka Introduction to English Literature student text and Teacher's Manual, $10.00 plus shipping.

These books are NOT the current editions, but they DO go together as a set.

The student text was printed in 1996 and is in very good condition with no markings or torn pages. The binding is in very good condition.

The Teacher's Manual, which is put out by CLP, has a small tear on the bottom of the cover page, but otherwise is in very good condition and contains the answers to all the questions in the text.

These are excellent books.

Media Mail postage with insurance is $4.00. If you want to add delivery confirmation, it's an additional $.60, but that's up to you.

FOR SALE: Abeka Consumer Math 4 book set, $25 plus postage

These are NOT current editions, but they DO go together and they are in good condition.

This 4 book set include:

Consumer Math Student Text
Consumer Math Skills & Review Exercises
Consumer Math Teacher's Edition Skills & Review Exercises
Student Test and Quiz Booklet

**FOR SALE: Abeka Algebra II, Set of 4 books, $25 plus postage

Set includes:

Student Text
Text Solutions Key
Test Key
Solution Key to Quizzes and Tests

These books are NOT the current editions, but they DO go together and are all in good condition.

**FOR SALE: Abeka Language C Teachers Edition, copyright 1990, printed 2000, #14702011 in excellent condition.

Abeka Language C Teacher Test Key, copyright 1990, printed 1999, #14729010 in excellent condition. I'm asking $15 ppd for both Language books.

**FOR SALE: Spelling & Vocabulary 6 Teacher Edition, copyright 1991, printed 2000, #15059011 in excellent condition.

Spelling & Vocabulary 6 Test Bookley Teacher Key, copyright 1991, printed 1999, #26964009 in excellent condition. I'm asking $10 ppd for both Spelling books.

**FOR SALE: Arithmetic 6 Teacher Key, 2nd edition, copyright 1991, printed 2000, #23655012 in excellent condition.

Arithmetic 6 Speed Drills and Tests Teacher Key, 2nd edition, copyright 1991, printed 2000, # 23671011 in excellent condition. I'm asking $15 ppd for both Arithmetic books.

APOLOGIA:

FOR SALE: Exploring Creation Chemistry

This is the 1st edition Chemistry student text and the Solutions Manual, $50 ppd. shipped media mail with insurance.

MISC.:

FOR SALE: The Unit Study Idea Book by Valerie Bendt, $6 ppd

I would be happy to combine shipping if you buy more than one item.
Thanks for looking! If you have any questions or you are interested in any of my books, please email me directly at: allpalz@yahoo.com

Return to “Used Curriculum Selling”