SOLD: My Father's World 1st Grade

Are your children done using their curriculum? Trade it to someone else!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Devotional Soul
User

SOLD: My Father's World 1st Grade

Postby Devotional Soul » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:26 pm

Sold, thanks!

Hi! I have MFW 1st grade new and unused with everything in the basic package plus the Complete Book of Math and Drawing With Children from the deluxe package. Read more about it here:
http://www.mfwbooks.com/1st.htm

I'm asking $170ppd, which includes priority mail shipping, delivery confirmation, and insurance. This would cost $193 new. (I actually paid over $200 because they charge extra shipping to where I am in Hawaii.)

Everything is like new, with a tiny bit of wear from me flipping through everything. Drawing With Children got a crease in the spine and a little bit of crayon on the bottom side, and the teacher's manual has one highlighter mark and a little bit of watercolor paint that accidently got on one page. These marks don't interfere, everything is still readable. Everything else is brand new and everything is in the condition it was when I got it new.

This is a complete Bible based phonics first grade curriculum. Bible, phonics, reading, writing, LA, math, science, and art are all included. There's all kinds of fun simple crafts like making an ABC scroll, and lots of understanding of the Bible.

I will post pics later when my dh returns with the camera. Feel free to ask any questions since I read through almost everything.

Take care and God Bless!

Return to “Used Curriculum Selling”