Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

User deleted, see details inside.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jodiecollier5

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:50 am    Post subject: User deleted, see details inside. Reply with quote

I have for sale the 4th and 6th grade Science and History, Geography Alpha Omega Lifepacks. The are not written in except some pages that the answers were whited out. I had my kids write the answers in a seperate notebook. I prefere Paypal but will accept other payment options.
keithwhall
User

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello I was just wondering if you still had the 6th grade life pacs for sale and if so how mw much? Thankyou Wanda
keithwhall
User

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello I emailed you a couple of days ago I still had not received these could you please email me and let me know when or if you mailed this out. Iam pretty sure I payed either the 9th or 14th of May I would have to check for sure, anyway if you could just let me know that would be great. Thankyou Wanda
keithwhall
User

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHY ARE YOU STEALING MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS ALOT PEOPLE SHOULD BE CAREFUL THERE ARE THEIVES ON THIS BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Theodore

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Thieves are definitely not encouraged here. Reply with quote

Post their Paypal account and any other contact information you have for them, then. I'll delete their account and see what info I can dig up.
keithwhall
User

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankyou for any help her paypal account is under jodiethomas at calvinshope@insightbb.com I payed on May 14 and never heard from her again . Pay pal did a claim against her and I won ,of course if she has no money in her account I wont see a penny of it. I just did not want any one else to ask her about this and she try to resell them again to someone else. Paypal said they are still trying to get my money back, but with anything their are dishonest people. But I would still buy from someone on this board again . iam just glad I payed with paypal or there would be no chance of seeing my money again. Thankyou Wanda
Theodore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Some info on jodiecollier5: Reply with quote

Ok, the lookup for her IP is 12-221-151-172.client.insightbb.com, which is a broadband supplier. Hopefully that means it's a static IP, so Paypal can track her down better. The email address you gave matches the one for the account jodiecollier5.

Time for some banishment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: