Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

At home jobs?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Suggest a Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gellegbs
User

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me and my fiancee are starting a non-profit org. Since he's busy with his job and has little access to computers, more or less little time for it; he wants me to be in charge of setting up this website. It's going to be a huge reference of scientific and historical data that coinside with the Bible and prove the existence of God. But anyways that's my job for now, to collect data and work on this project, which wont bring my household in any money till it takes off (which I'm not expecting anything more than minimum wage).
jcdugayo
User

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:33 am    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

I am too! so far I've got an amazon business going, but I also have to work nights as a waitress and I would love to be able to stay home all the time again and still be able to pay the bills. It might be hard to avoid people pushing there wares though.
Phi 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

.....you have a strong faith in God and is very responsible
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Richers Blog
Sheryl
User

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JC,

Do you have an Amazon store? Is that what you mean? If so, is it easy to set up?

Thanks
________
jugalettes

Last edited by Sheryl on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
revolutionary
User

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:56 pm    Post subject: Partnerships~ Reply with quote

I think the kind of stay-at-home jobs that you would find through existing businesses (pizza, online sales, etc.) can be rather boring. Rolling Eyes

If you're "outside the box" enough to teach your own kids, you are probably someone who would be happy with your own independent small business or service, something that employs your unique talents. But that can be really intimidating and overwhelming~ Shocked

Which is why I always suggest that people look for good business partners before they start their business. Good friends you've known for many years, family members, relatives, etc...the key is for each person to never take on more than she can handle, and to allow each person complete freedom to walk away if she wishes. Trust that God will always send you the right person when you need, and the business will feel more like an exciting, fun way to use your creativity and talents than a money-making venture! Very Happy
Theodore

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my case, I work from home doing web design and programming.
crazymammaof_4
User

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We just started an at home business that uses the internet and social networking. We absolutely love it, and has a lot of room for growth. It was introduced to us by a friend, and it is a wonderful Pay it Forward business. It's called Efusjon. I love having some control over what income we bring in, especially with the economy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Suggest a Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: