User deleted, see details inside.

Are your children done using their curriculum? Trade it to someone else!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

jodiecollier5

User deleted, see details inside.

Postby jodiecollier5 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:50 am

I have for sale the 4th and 6th grade Science and History, Geography Alpha Omega Lifepacks. The are not written in except some pages that the answers were whited out. I had my kids write the answers in a seperate notebook. I prefere Paypal but will accept other payment options.

keithwhall
User

Postby keithwhall » Fri May 12, 2006 10:28 am

Hello I was just wondering if you still had the 6th grade life pacs for sale and if so how mw much? Thankyou Wanda

keithwhall
User

Postby keithwhall » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:35 pm

Hello I emailed you a couple of days ago I still had not received these could you please email me and let me know when or if you mailed this out. Iam pretty sure I payed either the 9th or 14th of May I would have to check for sure, anyway if you could just let me know that would be great. Thankyou Wanda

keithwhall
User

Postby keithwhall » Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:45 pm

WHY ARE YOU STEALING MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS ALOT PEOPLE SHOULD BE CAREFUL THERE ARE THEIVES ON THIS BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theodore

Thieves are definitely not encouraged here.

Postby Theodore » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:45 pm

Post their Paypal account and any other contact information you have for them, then. I'll delete their account and see what info I can dig up.

keithwhall
User

Postby keithwhall » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:00 am

Thankyou for any help her paypal account is under jodiethomas at calvinshope@insightbb.com I payed on May 14 and never heard from her again . Pay pal did a claim against her and I won ,of course if she has no money in her account I wont see a penny of it. I just did not want any one else to ask her about this and she try to resell them again to someone else. Paypal said they are still trying to get my money back, but with anything their are dishonest people. But I would still buy from someone on this board again . iam just glad I payed with paypal or there would be no chance of seeing my money again. Thankyou Wanda

Theodore

Some info on jodiecollier5:

Postby Theodore » Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:30 am

Ok, the lookup for her IP is 12-221-151-172.client.insightbb.com, which is a broadband supplier. Hopefully that means it's a static IP, so Paypal can track her down better. The email address you gave matches the one for the account jodiecollier5.

Time for some banishment.

Return to “Used Curriculum Selling”