Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Classical Conversations Free Practicum May 21-23 in OR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Homeschool Parents / Off-Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carrie H.
User

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:26 pm    Post subject: Classical Conversations Free Practicum May 21-23 in OR Reply with quote

I'd love to invite anyone in Oregon that wants to educate their children Classically, to come to the Classical Conversations Free Practicum in Oregon. You are welcome to come regardless of if you would like to participate in the new Salem CC community. We will be meeting weekly starting in Sept. '08.
If you'd like a flyer to find directions and other information, please just email me and I'll email one to you.
Thanks,
Carrie
kstorm
User

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. Where in Salem are you meeting? I just heard about Classical Conversations from a friend that lives in Eugene. I need to read more, but I was considering Tapestry of Grace for next year. I would love information about the Salem meeting and any other information you have about the home school community in your area. We are fairly new to the area. Thanks!
Carrie H.
User

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi There,

We are having our last information Meeting in August. I know that some use the TOG with Classical Conversations.
If you'd like to know the exact date, when we get it set up, give me an email. cceducation4us@yahoo.com

We're starting the CC program here Sept. 10th.

Carrie:-)
Carrie H.
User

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject: I'm having an Open House * Mock Day* July 9th * Salem, OR Reply with quote

Hey There,
For anyone interested, I'm having a Mock Day for our homeschool once a week meet together where we do class activities with parents staying on site, on July 9th. Let me know if you're interested. We're in Salem, but there are groups all around the US. The main site is ClassicalConversations.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Homeschool Parents / Off-Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: