Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Life Pac Science & History 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shari
User

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: Life Pac Science & History 9 Reply with quote

Hi my name is Shari. I have brand New LifePac sets for Science and History-9th Grade
10 Unit Workbooks in each box
$40.00 per box

I had previously order two sets of the Science and History for my daughter and my nephew. My nephew has decided to return to public school.
vmsgirl71
User

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:25 pm    Post subject: 9th grade history and science Reply with quote

have you sold the sets yet?? I'm looking for 9th grade Items and so far I like what I see with this company.
Please let me know!
Barbie
Shari
User

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Barbie,

No I have not sold either set. Please let me know if you are still interested and we will work out the details. I really like Lifepac. My daughter is doing great with these books.

I look forward to hearing from you

Thanks,

Shari
gingerpeaches
User

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:59 am    Post subject: Just wondering if you still have these? Reply with quote

Hello, my dd and I have just started homeschooling and I was wondering if you still had either of these left? thanks , gingerpeaches
Shari
User

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:11 am    Post subject: Lifepac Science and History 9 Reply with quote

Hi!

Yes I still have both box sets Very Happy

Just let me know if you are still interested and we can work out the details.

Thanks a Bunch!

Shari
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: