Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

full sized violin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ncmom
User

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:47 pm    Post subject: full sized violin Reply with quote

This really isn't curriculum like books but if your child is taking music it could be a necessary part of your year. Anyway...

I have a brand new full sized violin for sale. I bought it for my daughter and it is a little to big so we had to buy a smaller one. I am asking exactly what I paid for it, which is $250. This includes shipping.

You will get everything that I got with it:
Violin-good sound quality and intonation
bow
rosin
hard case
pitchpipe to tune it with
shoulder rest

The only time it was played is when I tuned it. If you are interested please let me know. Since I had to buy a new one I really need to get this one sold.

If you are near me I can arrange pick up and take off the shipping charges. I am in Eastern NC about 90 mins East of Raleigh.

I have pictures if you email I will send you some.
ncmom
User

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please PM me if interested. The $250. INCLUDES shipping.
Thanks!
ncmom
User

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will ship this internationally so if someone is interested out of the U.S. I will pay for the first $25.00 towards shipping and then you will be responsible for the rest. The reason behind this is that when I purchased the instrument $25.00 was what I was charged for shipping so that is what I am willing to give towards shipping for anyone out of the continental U.S.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: