Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: MFW Adventures in My Father's World

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mamabyrd
User

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: FS: MFW Adventures in My Father's World Reply with quote

or Sale: My Father's World Adventures in My Father's World (for K - 3rd grades) $185 I pay shipping.

Includes everything in the basic set except the NiV Discoverer's Bible. Also included are all the readers and music component of the deluxe set.

Includes:
For Sale: My Father's World Adventures in my Father's World

Teacher's Manual -- all pages in page protectors, no marks on any pages

Exploring American History
American Pioneers and Patriots
Map of the United States/World
North American Indians
Red, White, and Blue
The Thanksgiving Story
The Fourth of July Story
State Sheets/Cards (two sets of these, the sheets never used and unmarked)
State Flag Stickers (two sets of these, not used)
First Encyclopedia of Science
Science in the Kitchen
Science With Air
Birds, Nests, and Eggs
Celebrate America (CD)

.Read-Alouds for Adventures in My Fathers World:
Squanto, Friend of the Pilgrims
The Courage of Sarah Noble
On the Banks of Plum Creek
Sarah Whitcher's Story
In Grandma's Attic
Mountain Born
Farmer Boy

Introduction to Tchaikovsky & the Nutcracker Suite- Includes The Story of Tchaikovsky in
Words and Music CD ( Tchaikovsky: Swan Lake, Sleeping Beauty, Nutcracker Highlights CD
and The Nutcracker Ballet book

Everything in excellent condition or never used, brand new condition
cofamily
User

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: WTB your Adventures in My Father's World Reply with quote

Hello. Is this set still available? This is my first posting to this site so I'm a little unsure of how to proceed. Would you accept Papal (non-credit card) for this set? Also, what is the publish date (or version) and is it from a smoke-free home. Thanks so much! Julie
mamabyrd
User

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: this has sold. Thanks Reply with quote

nt.
kristin
User

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: MFW Adventures Reply with quote

I am looking to buy either the basic or deluxe set. Is yours still available?
Thanks! Kristin Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: