Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTB: Deluxe Play 'n Talk Phonics Boxed Set!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Buying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Love2Learn
User

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: WTB: Deluxe Play 'n Talk Phonics Boxed Set! Reply with quote

Howdy All Smile

I'm wanting to buy a 2nd hand boxed set of the 'Deluxe Play 'n Talk' - as seen on this website!
http://www.play-n-talk.com/index.htm

If anyone has one, please let me know, as I desperately want one!
You can pm me or email me.

Thanks so much,
Vikki
Rachelinch
User

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy I have the Play N Talk set you have been looking for.
It is in great condition. I paid $300 plus $50 shipping for it. I did not purchase the readers with it, they were an additional $50. The only thing missing in the set is the Magic E wand broke.

I am selling the set for $150 plus shipping, firm.

If you are interested please contact me. I am getting ready to post it on a few homeschool curriculum sites but I'll wait to hear from you.

I hope this helps you!
Rachel
Love2Learn
User

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rachel,

You've made my day. Thankyou so much for your reply Very Happy Whare do you live?

Yes, I would love to purchase it. What is the Magic E Wand made of, could I make one up myself? I do have some other sorts of readers at home here so that shouldn't be a problem. I live in Australia so will pm you with my details etc... Do you have a paypal account?

So great to hear from you. I look forward to your reply

Hope you have a great day Rachel.

Love Vikki Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Buying All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: