Weaver, McGraw Hill, Cuisenaire, and more...

Are your children done using their curriculum? Trade it to someone else!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

maylady
User

Weaver, McGraw Hill, Cuisenaire, and more...

Postby maylady » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:24 pm

Hi,
I have Weaver vol. 1(1998), day by day(1998), teaching tips & tech.(1998), on eagle's wings(1998), skills evaluation(1998), weaver connection, wisdom words(1998) for $120ppd.

this ships better without the notebooks, but if you want the notebook covers, please add $10 (they add weight & require much larger box.)

I also have vol. 1 7-12 supp.(1998)for $10ppd
vol. 2 day by day(1998) for $10ppd.

All are in very good or better shape, vol. 1 has some pencil marks that have been erased, maybe some I missed - these were in the notebook when I bought them - some of the notes were helpful.
If you want the notebook covers, know that I bought some new to replace the worn ones - I found putting vol. 1 in 2 notebooks much easier for me.
If you don't want the notebooks, know that I will send all title covers and spines.

Take all for $140 ppd with the notebook covers.
I will take non-credit card paypal, money-orders, and checks with a week wait for clearance.

McGraw Hill: test generator cd, Everyday Mathematics Teacher's Guide to GAMES- tons of math games inc. blackline masters K-8
ETA Cuisenaire: desk set attribute blocks, 2 packs of pop cubes multi-colored (have more in needed)
Grocery Cart math workbook plus extra reproduced pages
Scholastic: 100 ways to get to 100 book, and Count to a million book
take all $20ppd

Please email me directly for questions or purchase.
Thanks and God bless! jnballen @ bellsouth dot net

Return to “Used Curriculum Selling”