Land of Music or Music for Little Mozarts?

The arts are sometimes overlooked, but they're a valuable part of culture and history.

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Violet
User

Land of Music or Music for Little Mozarts?

Postby Violet » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:26 pm

I haven't run into too many people who used these two curricula so I'm hoping someone on here might have. Could you tell me what you liked about it and didn't like? Did it work for you? Can you suggest a better curriculum?

My goals are to introduce music theory and history. My children don't have a piano or keyboard (aside from their toy ones) so I'm not focusing on learning how to play just yet.
Wife of my best friend, Mom to two precious preschoolers, one precious newborn and one precious memory
~I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way...I will walk in my house with a perfect heart. Ps. 101:2~

seekingmyLord
User

Re: Land of Music or Music for Little Mozarts?

Postby seekingmyLord » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:49 am

the_wanderer
User

Postby the_wanderer » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:52 pm

my teacher gives me theory work from a series called "The fundamentals of Piano Theory". I enjoy it because it gets right to the point. The MMTA books are also good but I hear the books are like thirty to fifty dollars a peice.

Violet
User

Thanks everyone!

Postby Violet » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:49 pm

I appreciate your input!
Wife of my best friend, Mom to two precious preschoolers, one precious newborn and one precious memory
~I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way...I will walk in my house with a perfect heart. Ps. 101:2~

Return to “Music / Art”