Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SOLD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LoCamFam
User

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:37 am    Post subject: SOLD Reply with quote

I'm not sure how the levels work with Mystery of History, but I basically want to start at the beginning. Thanks!

Last edited by LoCamFam on Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
MNKristy
User

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MOH will be a 4 volume curriculum. There are currently 2 volumes complete. Linda Hobar is working on the 3rd volume....due out later this year, I believe. The 4th volume won't be out for another 2 years. That being said, you are looking for the first volume, "Creation to Christ."

Here is a link to her website, describing all the volumes:
http://www.themysteryofhistory.com/shop_mohstore.shtml

I have it and will be selling it, but won't be finished with it until June. When do you need it?[/url]

Retired homeschooling mom/teacher to three wonderful kids
LoCamFam
User

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kristy,

Thank you for the information.....I appreciate it. Actually, June would be fine. What price are you asking for Volume 1? I'll wait for your reply. Thank you.

Linda
MNKristy
User

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Volume 1 book has had the binding removed and has been 3 hole punched and placed in a 3-ring binder, which makes for easy photocopying. I am asking $25, plus shipping.

I also have the 8 CD Audio Set, which is the entire book read by Linda Hobar and set to a beautiful background music. Since my son is an auditory learner, this was invaluable to us! It is so easy to listen to and we really enjoy the CDs, instead of boring old mom reading all the time. I am also asking $25 for the set, plus shipping.

Let me know if you would like these items and I can ship them to you at the beginning of June.

LoCamFam
User

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Again!

I was just wondering if Volume 1 included The History Through the Ages Historical Timeline Figures by Amy Pak (Home School In The Woods) or if that was a separate supplement to the curriculum?

Thanks again.

Linda
MNKristy
User

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, the timeline figures are separate. I did buy them and use them with my boys (they are a one-time use though, as you cut them apart and glue them on your timeline). I do recommend them, especially if your children are not artists/crafty, like mine. In MOH, she gives suggestions of what to draw for each figure, but we found it much easier to just cut out the prepared figure. Plus it includes a nice little summary of each chapter.

LoCamFam
User

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kristy,

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. I would like to purchase the book from you, and have no problem waiting until June.

Linda

Last edited by LoCamFam on Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
MNKristy
User

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very sorry but I did already have someone ask to purchase both items at my asking price. So they have been sold. Sorry!

LoCamFam
User

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My loss! I shouldn't have waited so long.

Linda
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: