Garden for Kids

Cooking, herbs, gardening, sewing, flower arrangement, building, decorating, and more!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune, Regina Hogsten

Regina Hogsten

Garden for Kids

Postby Regina Hogsten » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:41 am

momo3boys
User

Postby momo3boys » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:05 pm

I have these great little greenhouses with little peat circles for the seeds.My 3yo is loving the fact that every morning he can see how much his plants have grown. He is growing cucumbers and watermelon. We are also growing a pumpkin seed in the window because he wanted to see the roots grow too. Just put a seed is wet paper towels, and then in a quart ziploc bag, and tape it to a window and wait. it is really neat to see.
We are also taking date stamped pictures of all the seed trays we have to see what the germination periods are and how fast they come up.

As long as they get to play in the dirt and see something grow they are happy!! :D
Phi 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

spichkoman
User

Re: Garden for Kids

Postby spichkoman » Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:51 am

My recent purchase from https://www.etsy.com/listing/1526643847 exceeded my expectations. The quality of the handmade item was top-notch, showcasing the artisan's skill and dedication to their craft. The seller provided outstanding customer service, with prompt communication and careful packaging, ensuring the item arrived in perfect condition. This level of service made the entire experience highly commendable.

Return to “Home Economics with Regina Hogsten”