Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HOMESCHOOL ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION - Dallas, North Texas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Homeschool Sports and Extracurriculars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djoss
User

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:00 am    Post subject: HOMESCHOOL ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION - Dallas, North Texas Reply with quote

HSAA was established to provide homeschooled youth with opportunities to compete in competitive athletic events in a Christian atmosphere. Through this athletic competition, HSAA is committed to providing parents with support in their responsibility of developing high moral character within each student-athlete. Each participating adult volunteer must sign a statement of faith.

See our website at www.hsaa.org

If you would like to receive information about HSAA, please e-mail us at one of the following addresses:

Chuck Hendricks (President & Baseball Commissioner): chuckh@chfirm.com

Paul Davis (Basketball Commissioner): MDavisGang@aol.com

Marci Elkins (Volleyball Commissioner): steveandmarcielkins@msn.com
Theodore

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see you submitted this to our homeschool groups area as well. I went ahead and okayed your listing:
http://www.home-school.com/groups/TX.html

I'll also add you to the master list of regional / local homeschool sports organizations.
TxDadof8
User

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Anything in Houston Reply with quote

Hi all,

Does anyone know of anything available in Houston? My son will be entering 9th grade and is very interested in football. Any ideas?
grv
User

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Football Reply with quote

There's a family in our homeschool group out here in Sugar Land who checked into this pretty thoroughly and said they couldn't find anything for football at the high school level.

Their sons have ended up going to a public high school, and the oldest is now playing on a college team.

AeroGo blog for students interested in engineering & science, aerospace & aviation http://www.xanga.com/AeroGo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Homeschool Sports and Extracurriculars All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: