Online HS question

Find out how to handle homeschooling through high school and college prep!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

SweetDesiir3z
User

Online HS question

Postby SweetDesiir3z » Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:44 pm

Is anyone familiar with either Keystone National Highschool http://www.keystonehighschool.com/ , or James Madison Highschool http://www.jmhs.com/ ?? Both are online curiculam programs wich I am caught in between. My mom is fine with both but I don't know wich one to choose. So if you have experience or feedback, both positive or negative with eaither program please share. Thankyou in advance.

amanda
User

Morningstar online academy

Postby amanda » Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:15 pm

Hey, I'm sorry to say I'm not familiar with either of those :( I would like to really find a program so I can get my diploma.. Has anyone tried Morningstar Online Academy.. The price is only like 600 something for the whole year if you enroll before June 30... I did "The Jubilee Academy" for 10th grade, it was alright.. but Morningstar Academy says it is Accredited and will give you a diploma and has full service teachers to tutor students...

Saiyu
User

Keystone National Highschool

Postby Saiyu » Fri May 12, 2006 12:41 am

I am a tenth grader has been taking classes with Keystone National Highschool for the past year. I very much like how the information is presented in a clear, concise manner, though I could not give an equal comparison to the other school as I have never heard of it.

Theodore

Opinion on Keystone by Andy Morkes, our college expert:

Postby Theodore » Fri May 12, 2006 12:41 pm

RJ
User

Postby RJ » Sat May 13, 2006 12:22 pm

Return to “High School / College Prep”