Obama-homeschool stance

Share everyday things like field trips, homeschooling experiences, or just anything that doesn't seem to belong elsewhere!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Theodore

Postby Theodore » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:21 pm

momo3boys
User

Postby momo3boys » Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:50 am

Phi 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Decrease
User

Postby Decrease » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:22 am

Theodore

Postby Theodore » Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:38 pm

blessingx3
User

Postby blessingx3 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:19 pm

Theodore

Postby Theodore » Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:41 am

Theodore

Postby Theodore » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:37 pm

Just to revisit this, now that the primaries are past and the election is upon us - I still feel more or less the same way regarding McCain and Obama vs homeschooling, but in other areas it turns out Obama is much, much worse than I originally assumed...

- He seems incapable of making decisions without consulting several hundred advisors
- He's shown his willingness to stomp on free speech (attempting to sue in Missouri over campaign ads, blocking reporters who don't say what he wants, etc.)
- He's a self-admitted Marxist, who wants to redistribute the wealth from the rich (including the middle class, since the rich are all moving their assets ahead of the election) to the poor
- He's also a self-admitted racist, someone who purposely ignores his white heritage and has been a member of a white-hating church for 10+ years
- He seems overly friendly to the Muslim world, though I'm pretty sure he isn't one himself
- He's willing to spend large amounts of money to improve his foreign popularity, for instance $700,000 for staging, lights, etc. in Germany
- Both his campaign and a fund he was on the board of directors of donated large sums of money to ACORN, which has been implicated in massive voter fraud (hundreds of thousands of false registrations)
- He was one of the main recipients of money from Fannie and Freddy, and voted - along with most of the Democrats - against properly restricting them. This directly led to the housing crash, which is well on its way to demolishing both the US and world economy.
- He may not even be a valid candidate, his birth certificate has been conveniently locked up until after the election

If he gets elected, we're looking at state-sanctioned communism and possibly the end of free speech (here comes the "Fairness Doctrine" again...) Sadly, there was no way to know most of this until recently, just hoping it's not too late and McCain squeaks out a win. Zogby puts McCain one point ahead, but that's within the margin of error and it could certainly go either way, esp. if ARORN has managed to steal 1% of the vote.

Not likely to change anyone's mind with this post, just thought the thread needed an update.

Return to “Homeschool Parents / Off-Topic”