eFantasmic curriculum - anyone heard of it?

Discuss the pros and cons of various curriculums, or get help on which to choose!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

mo981
User

efantasmic

Postby mo981 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:11 pm

Mark

Postby Mark » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:18 pm

Linda C
User

Postby Linda C » Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:22 pm

From what I could find, the 'curriculum' is just Q&A for books and magazines that you still have to purchase. I may be wrong, but that's what it seemed. I guess if you wanted to use that with the library, fine, but I can ask my own questions and we can do our own projects.
:?:
Blessya' bunches
Linda

quesmick
User

eFantasmic in 2009....

Postby quesmick » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:09 pm

mamaduck91
User

efantasmic

Postby mamaduck91 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:22 pm

I too have had trouble with efantasmic. When I subscribed, it was supposed to be unlimited access, one time only fee. I used it when I needed it, with breaks in between. When I tried to use it a few weeks ago, I was informed that my yearly membership had expired. I did not sign up for a yearly membership - I signed up for a lifetime, all access membership. I have contacted them several times and received no response. The phone number I have is from my original purchase receipt, but it rings to an answering machine that doesn't even identify the business. It is 239-243-9672.

I sent them another email tonight, informing them that I intend to open an internet fraud claim with the FBI if I don't hear from them with a resolution prior to next Tuesday. That gives them another week to get it together and re-instate my access. I have used the cyber-crimes website before, and will be glad to pass out the details to anyone who needs them. Gotta look it up again. Hope I don't need it.

Hope this is helpful to someone.

mamaduck91
User

Efantasmic

Postby mamaduck91 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:12 pm

PywacketPat
User

eFantasmic website-anyone else with problems?

Postby PywacketPat » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:41 pm

Hi! I am new to this forum (but glad I found it!), since I was looking for eFantasmic's customer service e mail. I have had nothing but problems with them since day one! I joined, after MUCH thought, with the "life-long, $97.00-which was 1/2 price- sales pitch. This was about a year and a half ago. I was unable to log on at all for at least a week, and only received an e mail back when I asked for my money back. The problem was fixed (somehow it had been my fault), and I proceeded to look at the site. There wasn't really much on it, but I downloaded one of their sets for a book. Unfortunately, my(Hewlett Packard) printer was unable to finish the printing job, as there were over 150 pages-most of them ads. I did not use the site again for awhile-my 30 days was long gone-and when I did, I could not log in again. I called them (last June) and found out they were bought out by a new company. I talked to a nice gentleman who promised to honor the original owners' "life long" membership. I was put in their computer as such(or so I was told). Not having a lot of faith in this company, or wishing to print out 200 sheets of ads uncontrollably; I have not used them since June. Tonight, I find I am again unable to login and am "not an active member"-but if I pay more, I CAN be! I called and left a message with their customer service. So, we will see what happens! I, personally, would like a site that is doing what it promises- papers that go with books, computer and tv programs-but NO ads and one that I can control what and how much I print out OR I want my money back (to join websites that I KNOW are good!). If anyone has had a similar experience (reading these comments, I would say yes) and what has been done for you, if anything. Thanks so much for letting me rant a bit! Nice to have a place for questions and such!

Return to “Curriculum Discussion”