Protect our Right to Homeschool and bring home our troops!

If you are homeschooling outside the US, or doing a lot of moving between military bases, share your stories, questions, and tips here!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Texas_Raani
User

Protect our Right to Homeschool and bring home our troops!

Postby Texas_Raani » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:31 pm

Don't let the media brainwash you into thinking Ron Paul isn't a major player in the election. Get out there and vote for Ron Paul in the primary!!!
For more about me, visit my homeschooling blog: http://baptisthomeschooling.blogspot.com

Lily
User

Postby Lily » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:08 pm

If your post is a representative of Ron Paul, I can hardly say I am swayed to vote for him.

I would have expected better - like putting an ad for a candidate in the Parents/Off Topic forum, not in a forum dedicated to homeschooling matters for overseas and military folks. While there is a slight thread connecting the two, the execution could have been much better.

I wasn't going to vote for Ron Paul anyway, and you certainly haven't changed my position.
"The greatest sign of success for a teacher... is to be able to say, "The children are now working as if I did not exist."
- M. Montessori
Proud non-member of the HSLDA

Theodore

Postby Theodore » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:28 pm

Well, it's sort of on-topic if you consider that McCain, for instance, is interested in finishing the war first. It's one of the few issues I disagree with Ron Paul on, but I voted for him anyway because of his stance on virtually everything else.

Just out of curiousity, do you usually vote Democrat or Republican?

Lily
User

Postby Lily » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:39 pm

"The greatest sign of success for a teacher... is to be able to say, "The children are now working as if I did not exist."

- M. Montessori

Proud non-member of the HSLDA

Theodore

Postby Theodore » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:57 am

Return to “Homeschooling Overseas / Military Homeschooling”