FS: Building Thinking Skills 1 Student Book --- $18

Are your children done using their curriculum? Trade it to someone else!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Laura Clayton
User

FS: Building Thinking Skills 1 Student Book --- $18

Postby Laura Clayton » Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:40 pm

FS: Building Thinking Skills 1 Student Book - $18

Building Thinking Skills® provides highly effective verbal and nonverbal reasoning activities to improve students' vocabulary, reading, writing, math, logic, and figural spatial skills as well as their visual and auditory processing. This exceptional skill set provides a solid foundation for academic excellence and success on any assessment test.

The activities are sequenced developmentally. Each skill (for example, classifying) is presented first in the concrete figural-spatial form and then in the abstract verbal form. Students learn to analyze relationships between objects, between words, and between objects and words as they:

observe, recognize, and describe characteristics
distinguish similarities and differences
identify and complete sequences, classifications, and analogies

These processes help students develop superior thinking and communication skills that lead to deeper content learning in all subjects.

Item is in very good condition and comes from a non-smoking home. I am asking $18. Postage is extra and will be sent media mail unless you prefer some other method. I prefer non-credit card Paypal, but will accept money orders. Will be happy to answer any questions you might have. Thanks for taking a look!

hugs,
Laura cherished@comcast.net

43Romans
User

Need more information on Building Thinking Skills

Postby 43Romans » Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:22 am

Hello Laura,

First, is your book still available? If so, then I may be interested in purchasing your book. I need an analogies book for my 5th grade daughter. I'm somewhat familiar with BTS. The book you have, is it a beginner level and what grade would it be for? Do I also need to purchase the instruction guide elsewhere, or could I work with just the student book?

email me at Raggedyanne2@comcast.net since I do not get on this forum often.

Thank you,
Theresa Roman
Blessings,
Theresa Roman

Return to “Used Curriculum Selling”