music and sports

We figure you know what you want to talk about better than we do, so why not give us a hand in picking topics?

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

musicalsoccergal
User

music and sports

Postby musicalsoccergal » Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:59 am

Some good forums to start would be music/instrumental forums for those htat want to talk about music or have questions. Another is a sports forum. Most homeschoolers have a sport to play and enjoy talking about it. Just some ideas. I know I fall into both categories!

Danielle ;-)

Theodore

I have added a forum for homeschool sports:

Postby Theodore » Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:44 am

I have added a forum for homeschool sports, as per request. Enjoy!

jbro
User

Piano

Postby jbro » Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:46 pm

I don't know if anyone's children have interest in playing piano. My son did, but wanted to be able to play things he heard on cd's he had. I couldn't find anyone who could really teach that to him without going through years of lessons to be able to read it out of a book. That's when I found a course called Piano Made Easy. It goes over how to play using guitar chords written in books, and once you are able to find the chords, you can do different things with them. That's what my son thought was neat, he didn't have to carry a chord book around to show him where his fingers go. The course showed him how to find them. Anyway, i'm done babbling, but the man that sells the course now has a store on ebay. Just search for Piano Made Easy with CD and you should find it. It's well worth it.

Return to “Suggest a Topic”