Homschool or not to homeschool

Having problems figuring out where to start? Let other homeschoolers offer you some advice!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

mommyof3
User

Homschool or not to homeschool

Postby mommyof3 » Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:34 pm

We have a church school and I am wondering what some of you would do.Send your children or homeschool? I want to do what is best for my children. We would have about 6-9 pupils in school.My oldest will soon be 6 and my middle one is 4 1/2 and my youngest is almost 2.Just trying to see what would be best to do.

seekingmyLord
User

Postby seekingmyLord » Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:44 pm

You are asking on a homeschool forum whether we think you should or shouldn't homeschool based on little information and hoping for an unbiased opinion, right? :wink: :wink:

I would homeschool even if my daughter had a scholarship to a top private Christian school with only five students per class within a ten minute walk from my front door, but I might consider such a school...if horseback riding, swimming, ballet, and piano lessons were included free.

Seriously, I would be asking my Lord, if I were you. I felt that He led me to homeschooling, so until He tells me differently, we will homeschool regardless of what other opportunities are available.
Last edited by seekingmyLord on Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mark

Postby Mark » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:05 pm

We have a fair school attached to our church, and I support it.

We still homeschool though. :)

WWMama
User

Postby WWMama » Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:13 pm

I think it all depends on what works best for your family...obviously. But I think that's awesome that you at least have options. Lots of places don't. I am sure you will be led to the right place for your family.
Peace:
It does not meant to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work.
It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Return to “Getting Started”