I live in Chicago

Having problems figuring out where to start? Let other homeschoolers offer you some advice!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

lostparent4
User

I live in Chicago

Postby lostparent4 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:48 am

Hi i live in chicago iIhave three kids in the public school system and I'm going crazy. I'm think about taking them out because of what is has happened to my kids by the teacher and staff members. Myolder son was abused by to teacher one dug her nails in his arm another put duct tape on his mouth and it was either a teacher aid or a security this person pick my son up from the back of his neck off the ground school denided the whole thing. It was founded by DCFS. Now I haveanother son now has a teacher who just called the whole class gay 14 kids were suspended the same teacher called my son a pervert and in this class almost everyone is a homeosexual. Ieven had to but my son in self defense.Same teacher will not doing anything about my son getting hit she watches along with the security at this school I might sound nutty. oh i forgot my daughter is adhd and had a hard time in kidngarden with behaior and other stuff now shes in first grade the teacher she had won't talk to her because my daughter was such a problem. I'm thinking about home schooling I've never done this before I think Ishould do something. I've been reading what I can rightnow it seem so overwhelming. Is homeschool hard I've never did before.

Mark

Postby Mark » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:42 pm

Mark

Postby Mark » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:56 pm

check this thread out also..
might help you to sort out how you want to approach homeschooling.

Return to “Getting Started”