Looking for input on magazine story about homeschooling

We figure you know what you want to talk about better than we do, so why not give us a hand in picking topics?

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

homeschool writer
User

Looking for input on magazine story about homeschooling

Postby homeschool writer » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:29 pm

Hello. I'm a writer working on a story about homeschooling for possible publication in statewide magazines of Electric Cooperative Associations around the country. The story will simply offer insights into why families have chosen homeschooling and what they most enjoy about it. I'm looking for a few homeschooling families to interview briefly by phone for the story. If you're interested, please either send me your email address in a private reply to this posting (and then I can follow up via email to request your phone number directly), or email your contact information (name, phone number, city/state) to me directly at homeschoolstory@yahoo.com. I'd need any interested replies by June 16, 2006. Afterward, the yahoo email account listed will be inactive. Thank you for your help.

Theodore

Re: Looking for input on magazine story about homeschooling

Postby Theodore » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:29 pm

Not to sound nasty, but can you post your name and/or some way of verifying who you are? Most people writing a news story don't try to be this anonymous.

homeschool writer
User

Magazine story

Postby homeschool writer » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:22 pm

Return to “Suggest a Topic”