New Online High School Science Using Apologia

The one place in the forum where you can freely advertise your local events, services, commercial products, etc. Let others see what you have to offer!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

rhtaylor
User

New Online High School Science Using Apologia

Postby rhtaylor » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:32 pm

I am a homeschooling mom and high school science teacher that has been teaching homeschoolers for seven years. My curriculum is based on the Apologia science text books.

I discovered that my methods work. With only about 35 hours of total instruction, and no test preparation, all of my biology students that have taken our state's Biology End of Course (EOC) exam, have passed it.

I have just put all my materials for high school biology and chemistry online for other families to use. It is very affordable and is a subscription for the whole family, not just one student.

You get weekly pre-recorded lectures with printable lecture notes, quizzes and tests with full answer keys, and weekly checklists to keep the kids on track. There are also extra labs, homework, and topics not covered in the Apologia text book.

There are three weeks to try for free so you know whether or not it is right for your family. Check it out:

http://www.TaylorScience.com

Return to “Local Events, Services, Commercial Products”