READING COMPREHENSION APP FOR iPad

The one place in the forum where you can freely advertise your local events, services, commercial products, etc. Let others see what you have to offer!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Booklover
User

READING COMPREHENSION APP FOR iPad

Postby Booklover » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:53 pm

If you are looking for a reading comprehension app for iPad, I highly recommend I Read - Reading Comprehension for Kids.

It is a high quality app intended for ages 5-7. It is designed as a fun way for kids to improve their reading comprehension skills; and it works great! The format is well thought out, and the graphics are beautiful! There are four levels, and more on the way.

An exciting, extra feature is that the app is in both English and Spanish—perfect for developing reading skills in either or both languages.

To download the app, go to: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id782546998?mt=8

Andersan
User

Postby Andersan » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:58 am

As a homeschooling family we have been looking for an opportunity to be home more with our kids and not out at a JOB all the time. We have recently found an amazing opportunity to work from home and have fun doing it. This company is only 2 years old and many people are already turning a 6 and 7 figure income. If you have never heard of NeriumAD let me share more about it with you.

Decrease your exam stress by using our latest 1z0-102 - testking and best quality testking and 642-889 - braindumps - questions pass guarantee Southern California Institute of Architecture and Florida Southern College.

Return to “Local Events, Services, Commercial Products”