Want to advertise in the forum? Here's where.

The one place in the forum where you can freely advertise your local events, services, commercial products, etc. Let others see what you have to offer!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Theodore

Want to advertise in the forum? Here's where.

Postby Theodore » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:03 pm

Regardless of forum policy, people are constantly posting about their web sites, services, commercial products. I figured it was time we compromise a bit by creating an area just for that. Go wild!

Note, however - this forum is national and international, and as such is not necessarily the best place on our site to advertise if you want a quick response for something local. For that, I do recommend an ad on one of the pages in our groups area:
http://www.home-school.com/groups/
http://www.home-school.com/groups/join/

We also offer banners, buttons, text ads, etc. across our site, and mailings to our opt-in list of 15,000 subscribers. For more information on that, you can contact us here:
http://www.home-school.com/advertising/contact.php

JessQLD
User

Re: Want to advertise in the forum? Here's where.

Postby JessQLD » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:29 am

So I work part-time for Twinkl and use their learning resources with my daughter at home. They cover the Australian curriculum from preschool to year 10. Have a look at their digital collection for yourself with a free taster pack of educational materials :idea: https://www.twinkl.com.au/resource/au-t-2548253-free-australia-taster-resource-pack

js2cool4school
User

Free month access to www.2cool4school.org

Postby js2cool4school » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:21 pm

www.2cool4school.org is a full online homeschool curriculum for grades 1-8 with fun, hand-picked, learning videos for every topic in an easy-to-use platform. We just launched so we're giving FREE access for one month, limited to the first 50 people!

Use code 2coolHSF at checkout before 10/31/21. No credit card required. No commitment. www.2cool4school.org is looking for feedback from homeschool parents so that we can make a better learning tool for your kids. We'll send you a short 5 minute survey after a few weeks.

Silver Eagle
User

Postby Silver Eagle » Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:39 am

Not able to use the [url] code to add a link to my post since it gives these errors:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)

Any ideas?
Silver Eagle

ReadingBridgeTutor
User

Postby ReadingBridgeTutor » Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:34 am

Hi, I am Lauren, an Orton-Gillingham online reading tutor! I am a credentialed teacher with my masters in Elementary Education. If you want help teaching your child to read, here is my website where you can see my reviews, get more details on my qualifications/methodology, and contact me to get started. www.readingbridgetutor.com

ProudHomeschool
User

Postby ProudHomeschool » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:50 pm

Hi!

I'm advertising American Sign Language classes for kids of all ages on Outschool, an online learning platform for kids all around the world! Go to the link below to view my Profile and sign up for classes. I'm also offering a FREE trial class for either of the Introduction to American Sign Language Through Games classes. Enter the coupon code CHARI67EZM10 upon checkout to get your free class until November 1st, 2023. If you child is 13-18 and knows how to fingerspell or has taken one of my Introduction classes, they can enroll in my ongoing ASL Game Time class in which we play games pertaining to a different ASL theme every week. Get the first session of my ongoing ASL Game Time class FREE with the coupon CHARI6YF9R7 until October 20th, 2023.

Follow the link to see all class offerings. https://outschool.com/teachers/Charity-2023

Return to “Local Events, Services, Commercial Products”