Learn Piano At Home (HomeSchoolPiano)

The one place in the forum where you can freely advertise your local events, services, commercial products, etc. Let others see what you have to offer!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

jazzedge
User

Learn Piano At Home (HomeSchoolPiano)

Postby jazzedge » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:55 pm

HomeSchoolPiano teaches all levels, even absolute beginners how to play the piano.
The easy-to-follow video lessons, along with the on-screen virtual keyboard and step-by-step written music make it easy for everyone to learn.

Built on solid methodology that integrates throughout all 18 units, the rhythms and technique that you learn at the beginning of each unit carry over into the reading, song and improvisation learned later on. Can’t read music? No problem, you’ll learn that too!

With HomeSchoolPiano you’ll become a total musician, being equally at ease reading music or composing your own songs.

Individual reporting and access for up to 6 people means the entire family can learn how to play the piano, all from the comfort of your home. Or, access the lessons from any smart phone or tablet while on the go.

https://homeschoolpiano.com is the easiest way to learn piano online.

FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE!

tylermann
User

Re: Learn Piano At Home (HomeSchoolPiano)

Postby tylermann » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:33 pm

Thanks for posting this resource. I took piano lessons when I was in grade school and really want my kids to take lessons as well when they get to that age. Unless you get a private teacher, music education can be kind of hard for your kids at home.

I'm not sure we will be in a position to afford private lessons for each of the kids, so this might be a good option to start them out with. Then after they get the basics down, they can move on to more serious private lessons.
No truer words to live by:

"You only need to practice piano on the days that you eat."

-Robert Schumann

Return to “Local Events, Services, Commercial Products”