On-line STEM Tutor

The one place in the forum where you can freely advertise your local events, services, commercial products, etc. Let others see what you have to offer!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

DrV_Science_Tutor
User

On-line STEM Tutor

Postby DrV_Science_Tutor » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:30 am

Hi Everyone,

Home schooling our children is one of the most important rights as parents and it’s become a necessity for many parents in this day and age where the US government is directly brain washing and indoctrination of our children with statist big government propaganda. Furthermore, there are many other reasons that parents may decide to home school their children. It’s a fundamental right of the children and parents to make this choice and in the end, it’s the responsibility of the parents, not the public schools or government to do everything we can to ensure our children obtain an excellent education, a moral upbringing and are taught responsibility, respect for others and hard work is the key to successful and happy life.
The only concern I have for many parents and home schooling is our children getting a quality education in the all-important STEM (Science, Technology, and Math). I have been tutoring middle school and high school kids in all Science classes (Biology, Chemistry etc.) for over five years. I have a Ph.D. in Genomics/Biochemistry and have been teaching for over 20 years. Many of the students I tutor attend private online schools and I tutor online via Skype. I even provide online science labs so the students have experience with bench based lab science! I provide unique student centered lessons that focus on what the student needs and the strengths and weakness of the individual student as all students are different. Recently, I have decided to really focus on trying to help the 100,000s of home school students in the US with online science tutoring. I am in the processes of building a website and making it much more official but that still a work in progress.

Very important for many home school parents: if they request I will provide direct lessons on Creation/Intelligent Design vs Evolution without having a bias towards either theory I just teach the facts and leave it to the student to make up their own minds. Most high schools won’t even touch Creation/Intelligent Design and just teach Evolution with no comparison. If parents do not want Evolution taught at all, I leave that subject out of the studies. I completely respect the parents’ wishes as far as the student’s education and I always send the parents a class syllabus for review. They are your children, your responsibility and it’s not my place to push my politics, morality or beliefs.

It’s so important that your kids obtain a strong education in STEM no matter what their future career goals are, STEM is fundamental to so many careers in the future world economy. I can promise excellent tutoring in sciences without all the government propaganda. I just focus on the basic core science that the students need to learn and leave the politics and propaganda out.

If you’re interested, please send me an email and we can discuss further.
nverberk@gmail.com
I offer to tutor for all grades and ages. I have experience tutoring at all levels: elementary, middle school, high school, and college/university.
I can provide references and serious details of what subjects I can tutor, what I focus on and methods I use. I can also provide references on request. Rates are always negotiable based on the student/parents needs and situation. My goal is to help as many students as possible obtain an excellent education in STEM subjects, money is not my main motivation, teaching students is what makes me happy, I found long ago that fancy jobs and big salaries in unethical industries does not bring peace of mind, happiness or self-respect. I have found my calling in life in teaching/working with students one on one on the subjects I love brings happiness, self-respect, and purpose in life.

I hope to hear back from you and I hope to help your children excel in STEM in their home schooling.
Please feel free to share this communication with any other home school parents or websites.
Thanks, Dr. Nathan V!

Return to “Local Events, Services, Commercial Products”