Harry Potter Genetics Online Class!

The one place in the forum where you can freely advertise your local events, services, commercial products, etc. Let others see what you have to offer!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

NextLevelHomeschool
User

Harry Potter Genetics Online Class!

Postby NextLevelHomeschool » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:05 pm

Hello everyone,

I'll be offering a really exciting class this year- The Science of Harry Potter: Genetics in the Wizarding World! Class is 12 weeks long, starting Sept. 6. It's geared toward students in grades 5-10, but younger children who are academically advanced are more than welcome! Knowledge of the books is not a pre-requisite.

Flexi-Schedule Online Class: No set time. Log in and review the lesson plan each week at your convenience, and interact with me and the other students in the online forum. Great for families with busy schedules!

For complete information, please see http://nextlevelhomeschool.com/courses/harry-potter-genetics/ Please email me at nextlevelhomeschool@gmail.com with any questions. We do accept certain charter school funds.

NOTE: My online Costa Rica field trip sold out in 4 days and had a long waiting list. If you are interested, please enroll quickly! I will not make any special space accommodations for this class!

Return to “Local Events, Services, Commercial Products”