Exalt Music Academy

The one place in the forum where you can freely advertise your local events, services, commercial products, etc. Let others see what you have to offer!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Exalt MusicAcademy
User

Exalt Music Academy

Postby Exalt MusicAcademy » Tue May 10, 2016 1:07 pm

Hello,

My name is Ben Sledge and I am the Director and a founding member of the new Exalt Music Academy, an extension of Faith Baptist Church in Knightdale, NC. We are run by a group of dedicated music educators who seek to provide quality music education to the eastern wake county area. Exalt Music Academy exists to provide quality music education in a Christian environment for children and adults. Our program is designed to develop the student’s musical talents with the goal of preparing each one for future service in ministry, performance, and personal enjoyment. Each teacher is selected on the basis of their Christian testimony and professional expertise. All teachers hold or are near completion of a bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience in their field of teaching. They have been screened for the ministry/teaching they are performing. Exalt Music Academy is committed to providing a full musical experience for adults and student by offering private lessons, group lessons, chamber ensembles, and a full band and orchestra experience. Each student will have opportunities to play in concerts and public events coordinated by the Exalt Music Academy in solo, chamber groups, band, and orchestral settings.

Please visit our website at http://www.faith-baptist.com/exaltma.html to see the full range of things that we offer!
I hope that we can be a great service for the eastern homeschool community.

Thanks so much,
Ben

Return to “Local Events, Services, Commercial Products”