Various curriculum for sale/trade grade k - grade 12

Are your children done using their curriculum? Trade it to someone else!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

bedashwood
User

Various curriculum for sale/trade grade k - grade 12

Postby bedashwood » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:08 pm

Here is a list of what I am trying to pass along... thanks for looking!
(all postage included in price)

Horizons Math K Teachers Handbook - good condition. Spiralbound. $15ppd (has Obsolete stamped on it, but I just used it last year and everyting was exactly the same as the student text.)

SOLD Horizons Math 6 Teachers Handbook - great condition. Spiralbound $19 ppd

Horizons Math 4 Teachers Handbook - great condition. Spiralbound $19 ppd

A Beka Arithmethic grade 4, SET of 3 manuals: Worktext Teachers Key, Test and Speed Drills Teachers Key and Curriculum/Lesson Plans. All in very good condition $32ppd.

A Beka Bible Doctrines for Today set of 3: Student textbook (still very usable, but in fair condition), Teacher Test/Quiz key and Video Manual/Lesson plan book for video curriculum. (good condition) $18ppd.

Loyola Press - Voyages in English grade 4 Student textbook. Hardcover. Excellent condition $18ppd

Bju Press - Writing & Grammar 8 Teachers Edition set of 2 books. Book 1 and book 2. 2nd edition. Good condition. $25

BJU press- The American Republic, Set of 3: Student textbook, Student Activities and Student Activities Teachers Key. All in good condition. $32ppd

Bju Press - S.PE.L.L.I.N.G grade 6 Home Teachers Edition. Spiralbound. Good condition. $13

I try to keep the prices low - below 1/2 price of what it would cost for new- but the shipping is what gets ya... some of these books are quite heavy. Thus the prices are what they are. Feel free to ask any questions about the items above and their availability. Thank you so much!

Return to “Used Curriculum Selling”