FS~ Apologia, Memoria Press & Maestro Classics

Are your children done using their curriculum? Trade it to someone else!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Rhodes Family
User

FS~ Apologia, Memoria Press & Maestro Classics

Postby Rhodes Family » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:32 am

Here are some items we no longer need. These are coming from a pet free non smoking home.

From the Apologia Elementary Science:
Exploring Creation with Astronomy. This is just the regular textbook. I do not have the notebook journal. It's in really good condition with no writing. I'm asking $20 plus shipping for this. SOLD

From Memoria Press:
First Form Latin complete set. This has the student text & workbook, teachers manual, quizzes & tests, flash cards, pronunciation CD, and instructional DVD's. I'm asking $80 plus shipping for this. This set is in excellent condition! The only thing that was written is the first 3 or 4 pages of the student workbook. It was written in pencil and can be erased if that's not a problem for you. SOLD

From Maestro Classics:
I have The Story of Swan Lake. It comes with the CD & 24 pg. activity book. I'll sell it for $8 ppd. It's in great condition although the activity book has already been written it.

If you are interested in any of these, please leave your email in the comments below telling me which product you are interested in and I can send you pictures of the products for you to decide from there. Thanks

Return to “Used Curriculum Selling”