Teaching Textbooks Math 4 and NOEO Chemistry I and III

Are your children done using their curriculum? Trade it to someone else!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

edonohue
User

Teaching Textbooks Math 4 and NOEO Chemistry I and III

Postby edonohue » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:48 pm

For Sale:

I have a complete Teaching Textbooks Math 4 for sale (set includes text/work book, answer booklet, and CD-ROM set). The workbook/textbook has no marks and almost looks new. You will certainly be able to re-sell it when you're done with it. Hoping to get $90 and will ship free.

I also have NOEO Chemistry III. With the Experiment set, price is $150. Without the Experiment set, asking $80. Set includes these titles:

-Chemistry III: It's Elementary! Instructor's Guide
-DK Eyewitness Chemistry
-The Periodic Table- Elements with Style!
-A Weird History of Science-Crazy Chemistry
-Material Matters Series: States of Matter, Mixtures Compounds and Solutions, Acids and Bases, Metals, Non Metals, Chemical Reactions (6 books total)
-Thams and Kosmos Chem C2000 Chemistry Experiment Kit. We used a few parts of this kit but, for the most part it's complete. I would be willing to sell just the books if you're not interested in buying the experiment kit without it having ALL parts.

Chemistry I for sale. Asking $125 with free shipping. All books in excellent condition and the experiment set is complete with no missing pieces. Book titles include:

- Chemistry I: Bubbly, Sticky, Bouncy, and Icky! Instructor's Guide
- Ein-O's Box Kit: Molecular Models
-What's Smaller Than a Pygmy Shrew?
-Building Blocks of Matter: Atoms and Molecules, Elements and Compounds, Mixtures and Solutions, and Chemical Reactions (4 book set)
-Marie Curie's Search for Radium
Super Science Concoctions
-How to Think Like a Scientist
-True Books: The Periodic Table
-A Drop of Water
-Everyday Materials: Plastic
-DK Eye Wonder: Rocks and Minerals
-The Young Scientists Club- Experiment Kits

If you're interested in any of these items, please e-mail me at bryemd@gmail.com. Thank you!
Emily

Homescooling mom to 3 girls ages 13, 11, and 9

soon2start
User

Postby soon2start » Sun May 19, 2013 12:27 pm

Do you still have the Teaching Textbooks, Grade 4? I am looking for it. Thanks Pam
Stay At Home Mommy

mcmahon
User

Postby mcmahon » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:02 am

Today's technology, digital textbooks are now useful for homeschool or online student.

Return to “Used Curriculum Selling”