FS~Abeka World Hist & Geograph; SAXON 65; Math For Every

Are your children done using their curriculum? Trade it to someone else!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

delightfuldorism
User

FS~Abeka World Hist & Geograph; SAXON 65; Math For Every

Postby delightfuldorism » Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:45 pm

(admin: As per the new Curriculum Buy/Sell posting policy, your posts have been merged into a single thread)

Abeka Old World History & Geography Gr. 5
3rd Edition. Includes maps, activities, index, comprehension questions and chapter review/check-ups (most are multiple choice). 398 pages, very good condition except for child's name on front of book in marker. Asking $15, shipping extra. I'll take 5.00 off the price if you are purchasing another item from me.

Janice Van Cleave's Math For Every Kid - has school stamp inside. $5, shipping extra.

SAXON 65 includes textbook, home study packet and Test Forms Book. All in excellent condition, 2nd edition. $18, shipping extra.
The Unschooling Handbook by Mary Griffith, paperback 230 pages, NEW condition, $5, shipping extra.

Worldly Wise 3000: Book 6 for $4
Includes 20 lessons, 200 pages, first 69 pages have answers written in ink, so it's only fair not to ask too much for this.

Quick Writing Lessons Gr. 4 & up $2.75
10 to 15 minute mini-lessons and reproducible activites that sharpen students writing skills by Laura Robb. New condition, 58 pages. By Scholastic.

Magic School Bus Videos
"Taking Flight" and "The Busasaurus" both in excellent condition, in hard plastic cases. $2 each, shipping extra

Spelling Cards. Includes 55 double-sided colorful flash cards. Great hands-on spelling. Pack still in box, never opened. For K-Gr.3. Three to six letter words. $2 shipping extra.

MUSIC GAME CDROM for Windows 95/98, NOT XP. Ages 8 & up. The Music Game is a highly interactive and exciting multimedia experience that teaches music in a fun and easy way. Self-paced, play the game, listen to armchair concerts, learn about musical instruments by sight and sound, six categories: musical notes; musical words; musical math; musical signs; musical rhythm; music makers, and finally, earn bonus points in Music mania quiz. $7

Backyard Scientist- series four, spiral bound, 51 pages, $2, shipping extra.

A Child's Video Safari: Animals - U.S.
The Search for United States’ Most Secret Animal:natural-life video provides a unique and innovative approach to learning about animals. Child narrators, using a "guess the secret animal" format, will introduce you to the varied and exotic animals of the region. Your hosts will introduce one animal after another as they examine each animal's unique attributes, as they inform you of the nature and habits of the "Secret Animal's" character. At the end, the path of your video safari will reveal the identity. Running time: 30 minutes. $3, shipping extra.

The Unschooling Handbook by Mary Griffith, paperback 230 pages, NEW condition, $5, shipping extra.

PRICES ARE IN U.S. FUNDS. PERSONAL CHECKS WELCOME. SHIPPING WILL BE JUST SLIGHTLY MORE AS I'M IN CANADA SO I'VE KEPT THE PRICES OF THE ITEMS QUITE LOW TO COMPENSATE. I SHIP BY REGULAR MAIL ONLY WHICH TAKES TWO WEEKS. PLEASE EMAIL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. THANKS FOR LOOKING! delightfuldorism@yahoo.ca

Return to “Used Curriculum Selling”