Interpersonal Communication in Adolescents

Since surveys keep getting posted, here is a place to put them.

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

juliannahedberg
User

Interpersonal Communication in Adolescents

Postby juliannahedberg » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:18 pm

Hi, everyone!

My name is Julianna Hedberg, and I am studying for my BA in psychology at Eotvos Lorand University in Budapest, Hungary. I have to write four research papers to get my degree, and one of them is on interpersonal communication in adolescents.

I am trying to gather information about communication from homeschooled teenagers. This involves them filling out a short survey (It shouldn't take more than about 10 minutes).

The reason that I'm so interested in this topic is that I was homeschooled all my life (College was literally my 'first day of school'). I've gone through all the debates and discussions with 'schoolers' about how home schooled children are somehow missing out by not going to school, and I'd like to settle the debate once and for all.

If you have a teenager between the ages of 13 and 18, and are interested in taking part, please message me, or email me at julianna.hedberg@gmail.com and I can send you the survey (in a Microsoft Word compatibility file). All data is kept anonymous, and no personal information is collected.

In return for your teen's participation, I can offer a copy of the completed study, which will contain a lot of interesting information on the topic.

My deadline for collecting all the data is May 3, so do not hesitate! You will be really helping a former homeschooler get her degree.
All the best,
Julianna Hedberg

Return to “Homeschool Surveys”