Is there a good magazine for 9 year old girl?

Phonics, reading, writing, spelling, grammar, vocabulary, and more!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

theduntons
User

Is there a good magazine for 9 year old girl?

Postby theduntons » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:04 am

Any magazine to draw her closer to reading and writing?

Jill
User

Postby Jill » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:05 am

What is she interested in? Google "(subject she likes) magazine for kids" to see if there is a magazine for kids on that topic. If she's interested in the topic, she'll most likely love reading about it and may even write into the magazine for a contest or submission.

Best wishes!
Jill

hscoach
User

Postby hscoach » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:41 am

mikeclan
User

Postby mikeclan » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:26 pm

Sorry to disturb you but I wanted to ask you ( Mr. Hscoch) if I can get few of the demo magazines before buying them. Actually I needed a website where I could find such kind of stuff but I can't spent before I don't see few pages. I am not saying that these books are not worthy but its just an initial satisfaction. Could you please help me out. Thanks in advance.

olivialeeper
User

Postby olivialeeper » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:12 am

Dragons and aliens and dinosaurs, oh my! And for girls, there are interesting, mischievous girls to meet, as well as cousins who are really sweet. This is a category of early chapter books, beginning chapter book — more advanced than Henry and Mudge but not ready for Newbery Award winners — that is sorely lacking in quality series. I sought out a bunch of new early chapter book series to f ind more options and I’m happy to say that there are some new good ones! I also “test droveâ€

Return to “Reading, Writing, Language Arts”