Teaching long distance

Phonics, reading, writing, spelling, grammar, vocabulary, and more!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Judy1963
User

Teaching long distance

Postby Judy1963 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:34 pm

My son who is an adult needs help with spelling, sentence structure, and punctuation. My problem is he is half way across the state. He also does not have access to the internet. I would like to be able to teach him through regular mail, using a teaching book that has a work book to go with it. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Judy

emilyjhon
User

Re: Teaching long distance

Postby emilyjhon » Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:17 am

Long-distance teaching, commonly referred to as distance learning or remote teaching, is the practise of imparting knowledge to pupils who are geographically distanced from the teacher. This method is frequently made easier by a variety of technologies, including internet platforms, video conferencing, and other electronic tools.
https://www.justamericanjackets.com/pro ... ume-jacket

AndrKhir
User

Re: Teaching long distance

Postby AndrKhir » Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:28 am

Hi there,

It's great that you're looking for ways to help your son with his spelling, sentence structure, and punctuation. Even without internet access, there are still effective methods available. You might consider using a combination of teaching books and workbooks that can be sent through regular mail.

Additionally, I'd like to suggest exploring free course creation tools like iSpring Free https://www.ispringsolutions.com/ispring-free . It's a user-friendly platform that can help structure lessons and create interactive learning materials. You can use it to develop engaging content that targets specific areas of improvement.

Remember to tailor the materials to his individual learning style and pace, and encourage him to practice regularly. With your guidance and the right resources, he'll be well on his way to improvement.

Best of luck to you both!

Andrey

Return to “Reading, Writing, Language Arts”