Chalk board paint

The arts are sometimes overlooked, but they're a valuable part of culture and history.

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Theodore

Chalk board paint

Postby Theodore » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:24 am

This was so good I had to post a link to the thread here:

Regina Hogsten says:
The past month I have been teaching and helping my daughter paint her house among many necessary things to do before moving in. I guess I painted about five rooms. One of my favorites was the little boys room which was painted in blue with yellow trim. I hung one wall with yellow starred wall paper. (Hanging wall paper? I have to be bribed!) The play room was painted in green with white trim. But, what I really like and the kids are really enjoying is the black board wall in the playroom. I taped off a large rectangle at the right height for growing 2 and 4 year olds. Tnen I taped around the rectangle in order to paint a yellow border around the large rectangle. I used black chalkboard paint to cover the large rectangle. It turned out better than I thought it would. The adults are having more fun scribbling than the kids. When the kids outgrow it or it becomes a nuisance, paint over it.

From Chalk board paint in Home Economics, click the link to see the replies so far.

Return to “Music / Art”