Music lessons and classes for homeschooling families

The arts are sometimes overlooked, but they're a valuable part of culture and history.

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

terri23
User

Re: Music lessons and classes for homeschooling families

Postby terri23 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:19 am

One of my friends suggested me a website for learning music via Skype, And my music teacher is really good, She is a professional music teacher.
Whether you’re looking for the best online piano lessons via Skype, pre-recorded YouTube drum tutorials, or chord charts for guitar and bass, there is a website available for those who want to learn music via Skype.
Here Is a website: https://singingbrilliance.com/
And also contact on 604-653-8343
I hope It will helpful for you.

valerickson
User

Postby valerickson » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:15 pm

I think this is a great idea. Online or internet based lessons are a great option for many of us who can't afford private lessons or don't have the time to drive down to the local music store. Music has played a fundamental role in my life and I want to pass that on to my kids, but don't have the resources to have private lessons. Thus, I researched quite a few online music lesson websites that provide real, professional lessons. When my son wanted to learn guitar, I signed him up for online guitar tutorials that worked great. For any moms who are on the fence about doing something like this, let me encourage you to try it. My kids love going on the computer to learn their next music lesson. I'm sure yours will too.
"Music helps kids learn. Students in music programs, guitar lessons, or bands have a 25% higher graduation rate." - NAMM Foundation

ellennotellen
User

Postby ellennotellen » Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:09 am

Hi, just thought I'd chip in my two cents. We had a number of teachers come over to teach our son but they were kinda expensive and unreliable so we switched to testing online lessons out. We tried Flowkey and Pianforall and thought the lessons and experience were better than expected.

If you have the budget and can find the right teacher, then face to face lessons are always gonna be better, but that's not always the case for everyone, especially if you live in the boondocks like we do.

CarmenWebb
User

Postby CarmenWebb » Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:29 am

Online guitar lessons? I have not seen this anywhere. Do you have a graduate music project?

sararamos
User

Postby sararamos » Wed May 24, 2023 3:14 am

As a student who attends music lessons after regular school hours, I believe that homeschooling can be productive for music and arts education if you find a good teacher or an excellent online school. It's essential to conduct thorough research, seek real reviews, and ensure that it suits your needs before making a decision. Personally, I sometimes struggle to find enough time to complete lengthy essays, even though I specialize in the arts. That's why I'm fortunate to have discovered https://phdessay.com/free-essays-on/art/ where I can occasionally order homework assignments. It's crucial to consider time constraints when taking on additional activities, and I'm grateful that I found a resource like Phdessay to support my academic workload. Finding the right balance between extracurricular pursuits and schoolwork is key, and having access to helpful platforms can greatly aid in achieving that balance. I wish you good luck with your homeschooling!

Return to “Music / Art”