Equestrian Homeschooler's Resource & Youth Writer's Cont

Share everyday things like field trips, homeschooling experiences, or just anything that doesn't seem to belong elsewhere!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

equest
User

Equestrian Homeschooler's Resource & Youth Writer's Cont

Postby equest » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:14 pm

Homeschoolers- I'm writing to announce a Youth Writer's Contest for equestrian interested youth, ages 13-18. This writing contest is free to participate in. Deadline is September 1, 2010. Prizes are offered to 1st, 2nd and 3rd winners (see website for more details)

This contest is hosted by eQuest For Truth, www.equest4truth.com , a website that I maintain. eQuest For Truth has been featured in a small article by Answers magazine (Answers In Genesis, www.answersingenesis.com ), "Not Just Horsin' Around" and has been asked to write articles for the Creation Ministries International's world wide website (publishers of Creation magazine), www.creation.com . eQuest For Truth's vision is to uphold Biblical literacy and to offer valuable Christian resources concerning equus.

I personally am a Homeschool graduate (K-12) and was born and raised in Texas with my nine siblings by our excellent parents. It is my desire to inspire children and youth to not only study academics, but to grasp the importance of using their minds, skills, interests and talents for the glory of God. I believe it important to give our youth opportunities to participate in the growth of ministries and provide them challenges to spur the quest of understanding science through the worldview of Scriptural Truth. I hope to see many youth step up and get involved with this contest themed "God's Handiwork: The Fascinating Features of the Horse."

Should you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Write me directly at info@equest4truth.com

Miss Rebekah L. Holt
eQuest For Truth
www.equest4truth.com
info@equest4truth.com

Return to “Homeschool Parents / Off-Topic”